Pinterest • El catálogo global de ideas

dusty, barren land without enough money for shoes

Your freedom is not free. Some paid with their lives. Others pay on a daily basis like this man that has been discarded by society; after defending their freedom(s). Do not forget these people of valor. Nor should we pity them. We should help them like God has commanded us to be our brothers keeper.

Resultados de la Búsqueda de imágenes de Google de http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22038/images/working-together-hands-earth(1).jpg

huérfanos en América Latina, me rompe el corazón que en el momento en que tenemos tanta pobreza ..

This non-profit focuses on social design: designing well-thought out projects to assist those living in poverty stricken regions. “The majority of the world’s designers focus all their efforts on developing products and services exclusively for the richest 10% of the world’s customers. Nothing less than a revolution in design is needed to reach the other 90%.” —Dr. Paul Polak