When your body feels like its going to overheat from the scorching summer sun, you can lower your body temperature quickly using one of your body's quick cooling spots, like your wrist or the back of your knee. Running some water over these pulse points (or, even better, wrapping them in a wet bandana) can help cool down your entire body in a flash. Original diagram by RexxS.
5 Quick Tips to Cool Down in the Summer:
1. Keep a spray bottle in the fridge
2. Place an ice cube in a cloth on the pulse points in your wrists and/or neck
3. Cold washcloth on your neck. Perhaps freeze it for a few minutes.
4. Soak your feet in cold water using a small tub or large pot
5. Tie a cold wet bandana around your head or neck