St Louis Rams (Formerly Cleveland Rams & Los Angeles Rams) - Anaheim Stadium - ''The Big A'' - Capacity: 69,008 - 1980 to 1994 - (Stadium Formerly Named Anaheim Stadium 1964 to 1997, Edison International Field of Anaheim 1998 to 2003 & Angel Stadium of Anaheim 2003 to Present)
Aerial view of Forbes Field and Oakland, ca. 1968-1970. Forbes Field was home to the Pittsburgh Pirates from 1909 to 1970. The University of Pittsburgh, who purchased Forbes Field in 1958 for $3 million, originally allowed the Pirates use of the field for another 5 years; however, the team continued to play there until the opening of Three Rivers Stadium in 1970. Forbes Field was finally demolished July 28, 1971, and part of the campus of the University of Pittsburgh now stands in its place.