Pinterest • El catálogo global de ideas

Explora Capitalismo Moderno, Moderno Plantea, ¡y mucho más!

Capitalismo Solidario - Rich DeVos

10 Powerful Phrases for Positive People Rich DeVos

95% of the population are employees. The other 5% are rich!!

Piense y Hágase Rico - Napoleón Hill

La Escuela de Negocios - Robert Kiyosaki

Ready or not, here it comes!!

Amway System: History, Money, Points, Court Cases & Information

Amway System

Enriquezca su Personalidad - Florence Littauer

How does Amway work? I've got to show u this video!