El melanoma metastásico intracraneal es la tercera metástasis cerebral más común. La hemorragia intratumoral es una característica mucho más común de las metástasis del melanoma en comparación con otras metástasis cerebrales. Aparte del coriocarcinoma, los melanomas metastásicos son las metástasis más frecuentes que se complican por hemorragias masivas. Http://radiopaedia.org/articles/intracranial-metastatic-melanoma-2

El melanoma metastásico intracraneal es la tercera metástasis cerebral más común. La hemorragia intratumoral es una característica mucho más común de las metástasis del melanoma en comparación con otras metástasis cerebrales. Aparte del coriocarcinoma, los melanomas metastásicos son las metástasis más frecuentes que se complican por hemorragias masivas. Http://radiopaedia.org/articles/intracranial-metastatic-melanoma-2

Stillbirths to price Australian economic system $680m over subsequent 5 years, document reveals

El milagroso nacimiento de un bebé cuando su madre tenía cuatro meses en muerte cerebral

Rasmussen encephalitis | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org

Rasmussen encephalitis | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org

Perimesencephalic subarachnoid haemorrhage (PMSAH) is a distinct pattern of subarachnoid haemorrhage (SAH), which is centred on the basal cisterns around the midbrain.  95% of cases have a normal cerebral angiogram and the source of bleeding is not identified; the cause is thought to be a venous bleed. The other 5% of cases are due to a vertebrobasilar aneurysm and the prognosis is worse.  http://radiopaedia.org/articles/perimesencephalic-subarachnoid-haemorrhage

Perimesencephalic subarachnoid haemorrhage (PMSAH) is a distinct pattern of subarachnoid haemorrhage (SAH), which is centred on the basal cisterns around the midbrain. 95% of cases have a normal cerebral angiogram and the source of bleeding is not identified; the cause is thought to be a venous bleed. The other 5% of cases are due to a vertebrobasilar aneurysm and the prognosis is worse. http://radiopaedia.org/articles/perimesencephalic-subarachnoid-haemorrhage

Acoustic schwannoma: most common cerebellopontine angle tumour.The most common presenting symptoms include; sensorineural hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo. Contrast enhaced MRI is the investigation of choice for such lesions.

Acoustic schwannoma: most common cerebellopontine angle tumour.The most common presenting symptoms include; sensorineural hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo. Contrast enhaced MRI is the investigation of choice for such lesions.

#Head #CT shows #bleeds (#subdural) on both sides in a #patient with multiple #falls. #radiologist #radiology #trauma #injury #pain

#Head #CT shows #bleeds (#subdural) on both sides in a #patient with multiple #falls. #radiologist #radiology #trauma #injury #pain

The polo mint sign is a description given to a venous thrombosis on contrast enhanced CT imaging.  When viewed in the axial plane, a thin rim of contrast persists around a central filling defect due to thrombus. This gives an appearance like that of the popular mint sweet, the polo, also referred to as the 'mint with a hole'.  http://radiopaedia.org/articles/polo-mint-sign

The polo mint sign is a description given to a venous thrombosis on contrast enhanced CT imaging. When viewed in the axial plane, a thin rim of contrast persists around a central filling defect due to thrombus. This gives an appearance like that of the popular mint sweet, the polo, also referred to as the 'mint with a hole'. http://radiopaedia.org/articles/polo-mint-sign

HIV encephalopathy | Radiology Case | Radiopaedia.org

HIV encephalopathy | Radiology Case | Radiopaedia.org

Cerebral metastases account for approximately 25-50% of intracranial tumours in hospitalised patients. In many instances the brain is a reservoir of disease when systemic disease is under control, largely due to the blood brain barrier reducing the efficacy of many systemic chemotherapeutic agents.  http://radiopaedia.org/articles/cerebral-metastases

Cerebral metastases account for approximately 25-50% of intracranial tumours in hospitalised patients. In many instances the brain is a reservoir of disease when systemic disease is under control, largely due to the blood brain barrier reducing the efficacy of many systemic chemotherapeutic agents. http://radiopaedia.org/articles/cerebral-metastases

Pinterest
Buscar