It is the best picture because they help me cartoons image

It is the best picture because they help me cartoons image

pin 2
It is the best picture because I helps to better understand the electric intensity

It is the best picture because I helps to better understand the electric intensity

pin 1
an atom

an atom

Each time a switch is operated, a movement of millions of electrons, flowing through a metallic conductor cable is generated. Moving loads are part of atoms forming the conductor cable.

Each time a switch is operated, a movement of millions of electrons, flowing through a metallic conductor cable is generated. Moving loads are part of atoms forming the conductor cable.

Drivers: all those materials or elements that allow cross the stream flow or moving electric charges.  Insulation: not conduct electricity, atoms or stretch or capture electrons. These materials are plastic, mica, glass, rubber, ceramics, etc. All these and other similar materials with similar properties, total resistance opposing the passage of electric current.

Drivers: all those materials or elements that allow cross the stream flow or moving electric charges. Insulation: not conduct electricity, atoms or stretch or capture electrons. These materials are plastic, mica, glass, rubber, ceramics, etc. All these and other similar materials with similar properties, total resistance opposing the passage of electric current.

An incandescent lamp or incandescent lamp 1 is a device that produces light by Joule heating of a metallic filament, particularly of tungsten, to put at white, by passing electric current. With existing technology, now considered inefficient since 85% of the electricity it consumes into heat and only the remaining 15% into light.

An incandescent lamp or incandescent lamp 1 is a device that produces light by Joule heating of a metallic filament, particularly of tungsten, to put at white, by passing electric current. With existing technology, now considered inefficient since 85% of the electricity it consumes into heat and only the remaining 15% into light.

convert stored chemical energy into electricity

convert stored chemical energy into electricity

Electrical Circuit.  An electric circuit is a closed system where it contains at least one power source (voltage) and a load (resistance), the load should consume all the energy and transform this energy into another type of energy (Law of Conservation of energy).

Electrical Circuit. An electric circuit is a closed system where it contains at least one power source (voltage) and a load (resistance), the load should consume all the energy and transform this energy into another type of energy (Law of Conservation of energy).

It is the best picture because it is fun and helps me understand it better.

It is the best picture because it is fun and helps me understand it better.

It is the best picture because it shows that the voltage can be dangerous.

It is the best picture because it shows that the voltage can be dangerous.

Pinterest • El catálogo global de ideas
Search